Ideal for kids' lunchboxes or as a snack in between meals, these Mightymite scrolls are too quick and easy to make to refuse.
1 sheet of puff pastry
1-2 tbspns 333’s Mightymite
1 cup of tasty cheese, grated
Ham and tomatoes if desired
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Spread 333’s Mightymite onto pastry
- Sprinkle ¾ cup of grated cheese over the pastry
- Roll pastry tightly and cut into 2cm portions. Place onto greased oven tray
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of rolled pastry
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.