White Christmas Slice
This Christmas recipe is an ideal treat for the festive season. Fun and delicious, it's the perfect plate to take along to your next Yuletide celebration!
500g white chocolate melts
1 ½ cups rice bubbles
100g red glace cherries, halved
160g almonds, roasted, halved
1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 30cm x 20cm (base) baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let bowl touch water).
- Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan, pressing down with a large metal spoon.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Turn slice onto a chopping board. Using a knife that has been dipped in hot water, cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!