The Australian Made Campaign, in conjunction with Foundation Member CCIQ, is hosting free information sessions in October and November for Queensland businesses, as part of the CCIQ and PwC Business Roadshow, covering a diverse range of business topics.
Equip your marketing and sales representatives with the tools they need to leverage your products' country-of-origin at the free presentations about the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo.
Dates, locations and venues include:
- 9 October, Cairns S heridan Hotel
- 16 October, Gold Coast Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters
- 22 October, Mackay Windmill Hotel & Reception Centre
- 29 October, Rockhampton Quest Rockhampton
- 4 November, Noosa Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- 5 November, Noosa Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- 7 November, Bundaberg Burnett Riverside Motel
- 12 November, Brisbane Brisbane Club
- 14 November, Townsville Chifley Plaza
- 19 November, Toowoomba Highfields Cultural Centre
To register, visit www.cciq.com.au/events.
To view the flyer summarising all of the presentations on offer, click here.