This Christmas recipe is an ideal treat for the festive season. Fun and delicious, it's the perfect plate to take along to your next Yuletide celebration!
500g white chocolate melts
1 ½ cups rice bubbles
100g red glace cherries, halved
160g almonds, roasted, halved
1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 30cm x 20cm (base) baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let bowl touch water).
- Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan, pressing down with a large metal spoon.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Turn slice onto a chopping board. Using a knife that has been dipped in hot water, cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!