Beef and Capsicum Kebabs
Gravox makes sumptuous kebabs easy. These no-fuss skewered beef and capsicum bites are great for any occasion, and you can throw them on the barbie or grill with enough time to whip up a quick salad to accompany them while you wait.
1 165g Gravox Traditional Liquid Gravy
2 garlic cloves, crushed
500g tender beef steak (rump or sirloin), trimmed, cut into 3cm cubes
1 red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
1/2 red onion, cut into 3cm pieces
- Mix Gravox Traditional Liquid Gravy, garlic and mustard together.
- Thread beef, capsicum and onion onto metal skewers and brush with the mixture.
- Barbecue or chargrill skewers for approximately 20 minutes, or until meat is cooked and tender.
- Heat left over mixture and pour over kebabs to serve.
- Tip: Metal skewers don’t burn and help the meat to cook. If you don’t have any, then use wooden skewers. Either soak for 30 minutes in water before using, or wrap ends in foil to prevent burning.