Smoked kingfish rillettes on rye
If you're looking for a gourmet canapé recipe that will impress your guests with very little effort, this Brilliant Food recipe for kingfish rillettes on rye is one to try.
400g Brilliant Food Smoked Kingfish Rillettes
1 cup mixed cress leaves
4 slices fresh rye bread
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Using a circle cutter cut 8 small rounds out of the sliced rye bread
- Top bread with a few cress leaves
- Lightly grease the inside of the cutter and place on top of the cress leaves.
- Fill cutter with 1/8 mix of Brilliant Food Smoked Kingfish Rillettes, carefully remove the cutter.
- Continue until all 8 rounds are done
- Top with more cress leaves and finish with a drizzle of oil