Wagyu beef burgers
These juicy wagyu beef burgers are made even more delectable by Roza's Gourmet Sauces - a must-try in a salad or a burger bun!
2 tbsp Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Tomato Chutney
2 tbsp Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Chilli Mustard
10ml Worcester sauce
600g wagyu beef mince
100g dry breadcrumbs
1 onion, diced
1 egg, whisked
50 ml duck fat/chicken fat
50g grated carrot
12 mini bread rolls
Salt and pepper
- In a food processor, blend together the onion, parsley, chives, duck fat, Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Tomato Chutney, Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Chilli Mustard and Worcester sauce until smooth.
- Place the wagyu beef mince in a bowl and add the blended ingredients, egg, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- Form into a sausage shape, and wrap tightly in cling film, twisting off the ends to complete the shape–allow to chill in the refrigerator, or freezer for 10 mins prior to slicing into burgers. Individual burgers can then be frozen if not required immediately.
- Press the balls flat and mould into a burger shape.
- Pre heat the grill to 200 °C.
- Place the burgers under the grill and cook for 10 mins each side.
- Mix in salad ingredients
TO SERVE AS A BURGER
- Slice the bread rolls in half and grill until golden brown: remove and keep warm.
- Place the burger inside the roll , followed by a slice of cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomato and Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Classic Mayonnaise and skewer with a bamboo skewer.