Treat yourself guilt-free with this recipe from Kellogg’s. These banana sultana muffins make for a healthy snack or delicious dessert for morning, noon or night!
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup ripe mashed bananas
1 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup wholemeal flour
3 tbsp canola oil
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Kellogg's Sultana Bran
1/2 cup plain flour
- Combine sugar, oil, banana, egg, vanilla essence and Kellogg's® Sultana Bran
- Let the mixture stand for five minutes.
- Sift together plain flour, wholemeal flour and baking powder.
- Add to the Kellogg's® Sultana Bran mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serving suggestion: add pecans on top