The Australian Made Campaign has partnered with Industry Capability Network (ICN), to provide Australian Made licensees with access to a live, interactive webinar aimed at helping businesses make the most of the ICN Gateway and access major projects and new business opportunities.
The ICN Gateway is a powerful online tool that is currently working to connect approximately $247 billion worth of projects with more than 65,000 suppliers. It allows businesses to register interest in tendering for new projects.
By registering with ICN, you can make sure your details are available when there is demand for your product or service.
The webinar will address:
• how to create/update your company profile
• how to search for projects
• how to express interest in projects
The webinar is free and a ‘must-see’ for businesses looking to supply genuine Aussie products to major projects in Australia.
• Topic: Accessing new business opportunities and making the most of ICN Gateway
• Presenter: Charmaine Barrett, Operations Manager, ICN, Northern Territory
• Date: Wednesday, 27 March
• Duration: 30 minutes
• Time: 11.00am (NSW, ACT, TAS, VIC), 9.30am (NT), 8.00am (WA), 10.30am (SA), 10.00am (QLD)
Click here to register for free now.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the webinar.
About the Australian Made Campaign and ICN
Australian Made is working strategically to link manufacturers with ICN as part of the Federal Government's Buy Australian at Home and Abroad (BAHA) initiative.