For whiter and brighter bed linen
Safe for the entire family
General use - sheets, garments - newborn baby blankets and clothing
A gentle, allergen-free and hypoallergenic laundry wash suitable for the whole family, including newborns, the elderly and sufferers of sensitive skin conditions.
Made with powerful organic plant essential oils of Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lavender and Tea Tree specially blended to help with cleaning your laundry items whilst also adding a delightful, subtle fragrance to your wash.
Suitable for use in situations where bed bugs or dust mites may be present.
Why You Will Love It!:
- Allergen-free and hypoallergenic, great for babies, children and people who suffer from sensitive skin conditions
- Gentle on skin
- No synthetic fragrances or perfumes
- Free from Petroleum, Ethanolamine, Enzymes, optical brighteners, SLS, Phosphates, Phthalates, dyes and animal by-products
- Can be used in all water temperatures
- Can be used to hand wash delicate items
- Not tested on animals
Suitable for cold and warm wash cycles.
Top loader: Add 250ml to normal wash load.
Front loader: Add 250ml to normal wash load.
For stubborn stains: Add 25mL to 4 litres of water and pre-soak
Hand washing: Fill a ‘clean’ sink or tub with water before adding 1 bottle cap to basin of cold or warm water.
- Always add the laundry wash to the water before adding clothes and give the water a quick stir to be sure the detergent is dissolved and distributed well.
- Leaving plenty of room in the sink (never overload), submerge the fabric in the water. Be sure that the garment is completely saturated.
- Allow the garment to soak for at least five minutes and then gently swish it through the water.
- Never twist or scrub the fabric or you may have stretching.
- Drain and rinse - Lift the garment from the sink and drain away the soapy water.
DO NOT WRING the garment!
- Fill the sink with clean, tepid water and put the garment back in the sink to rinse. Swish through the water.
- Repeat this step until no suds are seen.
- Towel off and dry - If the garment is very lightweight like lingerie, it can be hung to drip dry immediately after rinsing. Always use a padded hanger that will will not rust to prevent stains on the garment.
For heavier items like sweaters, place the freshly rinsed garment flat on a white, thick towel and roll up to absorb the water.
You may want to repeat this step with a second dry towel.
50ml = Approximately 30 washes
This product is made with Australian certified organic materials and does not contain irritating chemicals and artificial fragrances.
All our products are Australian Allergy Certified, Toxic-Free Certified, Made Safe Certified and made without any fragrances, chemical additives, phthalates, SLS, or dyes.