* Made from recycled plastic (2L milk bottles/drink bottles). Every 1,000 Mini-Hybrid and Mid-Size hybrid trolleys, removes in excess of 74,000 and 152,000 used 2L milk bottles
respectively from the waste cycle.
* Independently certified to Australian and European Standards (AS and EN standards)
* One of the lowest ratio (weight to load carrying capacity) shopping trolleys currently on the market
* Contemporary, stylish design - an aesthetically pleasing shopping trolleys to use
* Prominent branding in corporate colours, with many branding options available
* Less likelihood of being stolen due to visibility and brand prominence
* Durable, rust-proof, providing many more years of life and service than the heavy, imported steel clunkers
* Won't bend, buckle or break like steel trolleys are prone to.
* Longevity - replaceable parts results in extended shopping trolley life (up to 2 to 3 times longer than imported steel trolleys) ,
* RFID ready - compliant with shop RFID systems
* No wobbling or jamming, with seamless nesting and de-nesting of trolleys, with the use of only one finger
* Unique engineering improvements
* Lighter, quieter and easier to manoeuvre. Hybrid trolleys are 30% to 40% lighter than the current imported steel trolleys.
* Due to being lighter, they are easier to collect and transport back to the store by the trolley collectors, resulting in less injuries and work cover compensations
* Polymer construction results in less momentum required to push/pull them and results in less damage to cars and store fixtures, i.e. less claims as well as reduction in capital
* Plastic is a poor conductor of heat and therefore the hybrid trolley will be much cooler to the touch when they are standing in the hot Australian sun for lengthy periods of time.
* The baby/child seat is also more comfortable and softer to the touch than steel and therefore the baby/child will also have a more comfy shopping experience.
* Fully recyclable and environmentally friendly